The beginnings of the Lectorium Rosicrucianum date back to 1924 when the brothers Zwier Willem Leene (1892-1938) and Jan Leene (1896-1968) began their spiritual work in Het Rozenkruisers Genootschap, the Dutch organization of the Rosicrucian Fellowship (Oceanside, California, USA), which was founded by Max Heindel in 1909. In 1935 they decided to proceed on the spiritual path with their own group, independent of the Rosicrucian Fellowship. After the second world war, the commnity adopted the international name “Lectorium Rosicrucianum ”. The spiritual leaders of the Lectorium Rosicrucianum were J. van Rijckenborgh (pen name of Jan Leene) and Catharose de Petri (pen name of Henriette Stok-Huizer, 1902-1990).
There aren’t any articles yet.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.